- Do you have a visual schedule/expectations of your math routine available to your students?
- Do you always start with whole group instruction? Or does this vary?
- Do student always need to get the same materials for math or does this vary?
- How do students know what materials they should have ready? Is there a visual example provided?
- If you provide math instruction whole group, with students sitting on the floor are there assigned seats? If there are not assigned seats, do students know how to choose a seat?
- If students have to turn to a certain page in their math books do you provide a visual representation of the number?
- If students are using extra materials (whiteboard, manipulatives, etc) during instruction or in partner/group work do they know the expectations around using the materials?
- Do students know what to do if they are confused? How do they know?
- Do you provide visual supports throughout your instruction?
- Do you provide examples throughout your instruction?
- Do you repeat instructions and expectations?
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.