- Are students expected to let you know if they are leaving the classroom?
- How do they let you know this? Has this been taught?
- Are the expectations different during passing time between classes?
- What is the expected behavior of students when they are walking in the hall?
- Are there varied expectations of voice volume within different areas of the school?
- Is there a time limit for students to be in the hallway?
- Have these expectations been taught?
- Are these expectations clear?
- Are these expectations consistent?
- Do you have visuals for these expectations?
- Are there visuals throughout the school for these expectations?
- Do you model the expected behavior for students?
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.