- Do you use visuals with your auditory directions?
- Do students know what is expected of them when they enter your classroom late?
- Have you pre-taught these expectations?
- How quiet do you expect students to be? Is this consistent or does it vary depending on the situation?
- How would you describe a student that is attending to your instruction or the classroom discussion? What does their body look like? What are they doing? How do they sound?
- Do you have visuals that students can look to for a reminder of expectations?
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.